The Reimbursement Dietitian's Academy is a MONTHLY membership program that helps dietitians who are already credentialed & contracted with the insurance companies grow the shit out of their practice.
- Monthly LIVE ZOOM calls
- Weekly office hours to get your personal questions answered in real-time
- LIVE webinars on hot-topics you the members personally select
- Guest speakers
- A private Facebook community to celebrate wins, ask for support & vent about your struggles
- Access to pre-done forms & resources that support the growth of your practice
- Extensive courses released on a quarterly schedule
- Access to an ENTIRE course on enrolling and billing Medicare
Your free trial grants you access to ALL the material for 7 consecutive days plus our private Facebook Page.
The free trial STARTS as soon as you join. So once you join and submit your information the 7-day TRIAL STARTS. The clock starts ticking!
Once that trial period has ended you will have the option to join the membership for the regular rate of $99.00/month.
You will be automatically removed from the Facebook Book page & your all-access will be disabled once your FREE 7-day trial ends.
Information that is important to understand about my membership program:
This is a MONTHLY membership site. Unless you cancel your membership before your join date your card will be charged EVERY MONTH on the same day.
For the free trial, I don't take your credit card. The content is THAT good that my goal is NOT to lock you into something you don't want. But with the regular membership, your card on file is charged MONTHLY.
New content is added monthly and you will always have access to all past and present material including calls, webinars, resources, and access to our rad Facebook page while your membership is active.
When you cancel your membership you have access to the material until the end of your billing cycle for the month that you terminated the membership. After that point, your access to The Reimbursement Academy portal in Kajabi and Facebook community is revoked.